In the current Digital Marketing landscape, Video should be a key consideration for all brands and businesses, with branded video content performing better than all other types of media on social platforms.
If you were in any doubt of the importance of video content, take a look at the below:
• Video is the best performing content type on Facebook.
• Tweets with video see 10x more engagement than those without - and promoted Tweets with videos save more than 50% on cost-per-engagement.
• LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post.
• Pinterest users are 2.6x more likely to make a purchase after viewing brand video content on the platform.
No doubt you've heard most of these stats, but video really is worth investigating for your online marketing efforts!
Underlining this further, we’ve outlined our top video marketing stats to keep in mind in 2019… you can thank us later!
- 85% of all Internet users watch online video content on their devices monthly.
- 54% of social media users want to see more video content from a business or brand that they support online.
- 87% of Marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
- The average users spends 88% more time on a website that contains a video.
- Where both video and text are present on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service.
- Viewers are 95% more likely to remember a call to action after watching a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text format.
- Videos are a consumers favourite type of content to see from a brand on social media.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine. It receives more than 1.5 billion users per month and plays over 1 billion hours of video each day to users.
So if you're not creating video yet, it might be a good time to look at your possible options. Here at SNS, we can provide bespoke social media video content, fully branded and unique to your social platforms. Enjoy as part of a Social Media Management package, or on an ad-hoc basis depending on your needs. For more information, get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!